Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Self confession... :D

Here i go with a complete Bang.. i m here not to portrait my goodness or this is not a self conduct certificate which my future Would be could peek on and boast " AWWww... Watta GOODY GOODY thaiyir sadham i got".. :P

i am BAD.. Yeah.. am proud of it.. Damn proud of being loyal to myself.. i am WEIRD.. weirdness is wat keeps me alive and gives the enthusiasm to jump on from one sign to another in no matter of time..

i dont stick to a single topic or to a typical area for quite a long time and this had even shot back in my Exam Answer Sheets.. :D and am paid for it.. n either ways.. :P


The best part of me is that am a vivid reader and the only genre which i hate both technically and also n any other aspect is mathematics..

i spend alot.. :O coz am not earning rite nw.. :P i knw wat am doing and no one can question me in wat am doing.. either stay with me and enjoy urself else shit get off..

i knw this is something not n a proper order and I DONT CARE for that.. this is not exam paper rite?? so give a damn.. :D

serious shit nw.. : i live my own lyf and am so damn attached to my own self.. i dont care abt others alot and yeah there are few exceptional people.. i love my mom.. and am proud of my sister some times.. but yeah shez irritating specimen.. :D i am my most beloved and my most beloved is me.. i dont hav time to pick up decisions for other's problem but i do have time to listen to all those crap stories.. i live n a circle and thats enough for me.. but the funny part is my circle can expand wen ever i request the border to..

  • ENOUGH... ciao sooner...

2 comments:

Abudoo said...

All in one Word "Bestiiieee" :D :D

Vicky said...

Aww.. thank you... :D